Set dates for group departures in 2012
- September 23rd – October 1st (Depart on the U.S. on September 22nd) Full Moon Party: September 30th
- October 23rd – October 31st (Depart the U.S. on October 22nd) Full Moon Party: October 30th
- November 21st – November 29th (Depart the U.S. on November 20th) Full Moon Party: November 28th
Remember you have two options! Join us on a group trip on the above set dates or for customized itineraries, please contact us.
- 4 star, single occupancy: from $2,599
- 4 star, double occupancy: from $2,199
- 5 star, single occupancy: from $2,899
- 5 star, double occupancy: from $2,399
- the above is for Bangkok and Koh Samui, everyone stays in a 4 star hotel in Koh Phangan
Is the capital of Thailand and, with a population of over eleven million inhabitants, by far its largest city. It is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities with magnificent temples and palaces, authentic canals, busy markets and a vibrant nightlife that has something for everyone.
You will be savoring the sights and sounds of this bustling city. Visiting the markets and haggling for bargains. Eating mouth watering delicacies from food stalls piled on the sides of the street. Crawling over ancient Buddhist Temples. Petting uncaged Asian tigers.
Sipping cool drinks at magnificent rooftop bars overlooking the Bangkok panorama. Hitting the hot clubs and dancing until dawn. Dining at the city’s best restaurants.
Rests in the Gulf of Thailand a short hour flight from Bangkok. Koh Samui is an oasis of natural beauty with white sandy beaches fringed with swaying palm trees, crystal blue see- though ocean, dazzling coral, luscious lagoons, picturesque waterfalls. The laid back nightlife centers on the beach.
Snorkel in the Ang Thong Marine Park, zip line through lush jungles or simply relax on the beach munching mangos. Or consider a beach side massage for under $10.
Fire spinners, tiki torches and music mesh together to create the perfect ambience. Grab a drink, bury your toes into the soft sand. Head out to the open air clubs that pack 1000 people gyrating to the music. Time to sidle up to the ring. A mix of Thais and Farangs (foreigners) match up in the ring for bouts of Muay Thai.
Is a special place, there are few places in this world where you can live out your desert island dreams of palm trees and white sand beaches, and still have a blinding night out at a rocking party every month. Koh Phangan is short ferry ride from Koh Samui.
Relax on the beach, soak up the sun. Explore the island. You have a long night planned ahead.
With the global notoriety the Full Moon Party has gained as being one of the biggest and best beach bashes in the world, it gets more than its fair share of
hedonists gracing the shores. The Full Moon Party is categorized as a must do experience at least once in your lifetime. Make sure you check the box. Imagine digging your feet into the white sands of the Had Rin Nok beach. 10,000 revelers from every corner of the world drink dance and party until the morning and into the next day if you have the energy. And yes, the night before is just as crazy.
- September 22nd, 2012 - U.S. Depart from the United States to Bangkok. This is an overnight flight.
- September 23rd, 2012 – Bangkok. You will be greeted and be escorted back to your hotel. It will be late at night. Rest up, you have a long week ahead!
- September 24th, 2012 - Bangkok. 1/2 city tour of BKK in the afternoon. A late evening pick up which will include roof top bars and clubs.
- September 25th, 2012 - Bangkok. A free day to explore the city or consider going to Tiger Temple or Ayutthaha. Another night on the town, a late evening pick up to the bars and clubs of BKK.
- September 26th, 2012 – Koh Samui. We take a quick flight from BKK to the tropical island of Koh Samui. We check into our hotel on the beach in Chaweng Beach. Tonight is a group dinner on the beach and watching a Muay Thai fight. After, we will enjoy the night life of Koh Samui.
- September 27th, 2012 – Koh Samui. Today is a free day and night. Enjoy the beach!
- September 28th, 2012, Koh Samui. Consider zip lining in the jungles of Koh Samui or snorkeling in the crystal blue waters, otherwise the day is yours to explore or relax. Tonight, we hit the town.
- September 29th, 2012 – Koh Phangan. A relaxing ferry ride to Koh Phangan. Check into your hotel. We are staying in Haad Rin Beach where all the action takes place. Hit the beach. Relax and rest up for the pre-party. The party starts late and lasts all night.
- September 30th, 2012 - Koh Phangan. Another free day to enjoy the beaches on the Gulf of Thailand. Tonight is the Full Moon Party! Enjoy the buckets, the fire, the music, and up to 20,000 people from around the world!
- October 1sr, 2012 – Depart BKK. You will be escorted to the Koh Samui airport and be flown to BKK. It is now time to return to the U.S., unless you consider one of our Trip Add-Ons!
All set trips will follow a similar itinerary.
- 7 nights hotel accommodations
- Roundtrip air – Bangkok-Koh Samui
- Airport pick up – drop off to hotel in Bangkok
- Airport pick up- drop off to hotel in Koh Samui
- Round trip ferry to Koh Phangan
- Bangkok city tour
- Muay Thai fight in Koh Samui
- 24 hour on-location staff
- Night time activities
- 2 nights on the town in Bangkok
- 2 nights on the town in Koh Samui (including group dinner)
- 1 night pre-party & Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan
- International air fare (D2D will advise you on best options)
- Food and alcohol (where not specifically mentioned)
- Day trips (where not specifically mentioned)
- Trip add-ons
- Incidentals (such as laundry) and tips
Trip does not include international flights
A valid passport is required, 6 months of prior to expiration, 2 blank pages